Monday, July 18, 2016

Blog hop : F*%k Yea!

I'm going to try a blog hop because I was thinking about it today. And horse riding is so hard. Like you know those hard days where you're lying on the floor so depressed and haven't been able to pick up your left canter lead on any horse for days and for some reason your left hand won't stop clamping on the reins and refuses to soften and do what it's told and you feel like you'll never be good again. But you are good and there have definitely been times when you were like omg I am such a gangster at this. And I wanna see those pictures. The ones were you looked at them and went f%*k yea I am a bad ass horse rider. 

I don't care if it's the first time you trotted your horse, the first time you hit a jump well, your first ribbon, or the first time you rode without white knuckles. Tell me the story of why those pictures remind you that you are a hardcore boss riding gangster. Because it's important to remember that fact. 


Giant grid day on Kate, just rocking down to a big 1.25m oxer like it ain't no thing. Such a good scopey mare, makes it seem so easy.


Yea whatever, I can ride a legit racehorse and two year old tbs straight off the break. What a boss. Though track work is so hard and tiring. 


Yea I can totes jump clear rounds at four foot on my long awkward cooked horse and look like we are flying. I got this shit!! Only good picture of him over a jump ever.

We got this guys! We are horse riding bossanovas. So let's do a blog spot for the days when you go like this and feel like you'll never ride well again.





10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this and will be doing this week! :D

    That four foot fence though < 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I will totally try and do your blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh awesome - those pictures are totally badass! also i will definitely participate in the hop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Definitely participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect! Love your bad ass pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it I'm in!! You are SUCH A BOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog, and I love this post. Hello blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Will 100% be joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found this thanks to Nicole! And what great timing, I hope you still remember that you are a bad ass lady with amazing horsing skills!!!

    ReplyDelete